Eventuri Black Carbon Fiber Intake - BMW Z4M
The Z4M intake follows on from the E46 M3 system as a result of extensive data logging, dyno testing and design optimisation. The aim was to develop an intake system for the S54 engine which worked with the stock ECU map and MAF sensor and produced a genuine improvement in the driving experience.
The Eventuri Difference
The Z4M Eventuri system uses the Patent Pending carbon fiber housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect.
Each component is engineered for a purpose and to a very high standard. Each Z4M kit consists of:
- 100% Prepreg Carbon Fiber Intake Housing
- Anodised Aluminium inlet cowling
- High Flow Filter
- CNC Machined MAF tube
- Laser Cut and Powder Coated Aluminium Scoop
- Aluminium heat shield with neoprene lining
- High quality Silicon coupler with BMW specification hose clamps
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.