The VAG 2.0 TFSi Eventuri intake has been developed to provide the most efficient and direct airflow path to the turbo. By replacing the OEM our Patent Pending Venturi housing and coupling this with a smooth duct, we have ensured that the airflow remains as laminar as possible. Furthermore, the addition of a true cold air feed by adding a scoop to the front grill results in the lowest possible inlet air temperature. The result is an optimized intake system that delivers noticeable performance gains consistently.
The 2.0 TFSi system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fiber Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design that allows airflow to remain laminar and thus improve the turbo efficiency.
- Perfect Shape and Design
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Venturi Housing
- High Flow Double Cone Air Filter
- Aluminum Cowl for smooth airflow entry
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Intake Duct (also available in plastic)
- Laser Cut Cold Air Scoop with Surround
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Laser Cut Slam Panel Plate
- Perfect Fitment
The following dyno graphs show the before and after results on a Golf 7 R which already had a remap. So both the stock airbox and the Eventuri were tested with the same remap in place. All tests were carried out back to back on the same day with the bonnet closed on all occasions.
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf R Mk7
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf R Mk7
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf R Mk7
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Mk7
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf R Mk7
Images are for representation purposes only and may differ depending on application.