The F12/F13/F06 M6 intake system was developed through extensive dyno testing, maximum velocity tests and flow optimisation. They developed a complete system from front air scoops to filter housings and even inlet tubes to the turbos. The resulting system is very efficient and reduces the resistance to the turbos by giving a smooth path for the airflow to travel through.
The Eventuri Difference
The F12/F13/F06 M6 Eventuri system uses the Patent Pending Carbon fiber Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect.
Each intake system consists of:
- 2 Carbon Fiber Venturi housings
- 2 High Flow Double Cone Air Filters
- 2 Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2 Carbon Fiber Front Scoops
- 2 Carbon Fiber Front Scoop Extensions
- 2 Laser Cut Aluminium Shields with integrated flow deflectors
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps
Tubes in black carbon