The system has been engineered to be as direct a replacement as possible to the stock unit, requiring only minor modifications for a clean, factory-like installation. The increased thermal efficiency provided by the Dinan dual core intercooler will also enhance turbocharger reliability in addition to overall power. On a stock vehicle power gains can be had from 4000 RPM and beyond (when the car is in boost).
In order to achieve the best performance the intercooler should be paired with the Stage 3 DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner as it provides optimization of the intercooler. In particular it extends the power band to be more robust and powerful from 5000 RPM to redline whereas without tuning the bulk of the gains are from 6000 RPM to redline.
Benefits of the Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler:
- Max gains of 15 HP and 13 lb-ft of torque @ 6250 RPM (greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS)
- Face area 240% larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak.
- Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.80 PSI (25% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature drop: 155º F (11% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 18º F @ 6250 RPM (60% improvement over stock)