Swift Springs Sport Spec-R Springs BMW M3 F80 2015 +
Swift made Sport Springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. From HPDE events to SCCA competition, Swift Spec-R Sport springs are made for the track enthusiast looking to take their vehicle to the next level.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs were engineered with 3 characteristics in mind.
Spec R springs are wound with the same engineering and material as our sports springs. With the exception of stiffer rates and slight change in ride height; you can expect the same characteristics as our sports springs.Built for track duty, Swift Spec-R springs are designed at the upper limits of the OEM shock valving. Track tested and tuned for optimum performance yet comfortable enough for a daily driver.Features:
- Modified ride height compared to Sport Springs to maximize optimal suspension geometry
- Further increasing the spring rate to enhance overall performance. The increase in spring rate is based on the upper limits of the vehicles factory shock valving
- Maintaining optimal comfort level for street use
- Spring Rate Front: 268 Lbs/Inch
- Spring Rate Rear: 715 Lbs/Inch
- Front Lowering: -1 Inch
- Rear Lowering: -0.4 Inch
- Improved handling
- Made for the track enthusiast
- Reduces body roll