Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF Charge Pipe Upgrade for your F25/F26 BMW X3 35iX, X4 35iX & X4 M40iX. Every VRSF Charge Pipe is constructed from mandrel bent, T6061 grade aluminum including the flanges. Each flange is precision machined from CNC billet aluminum, including the throttle body, intercooler and vacuum connections. After these are welded, they’re test fitted on multiple jigs in order to ensure proper fitment and a reliable, leak free connection.
Each VRSF charge pipe is finished in a durable wrinkle black powdercoated finish that blends in perfectly with the engine bay. We also include one plugged 1/8″ NPT bung that can be used for methanol injection, boost leak testing or as a boost source. The OEM charge pipe is prone to failure at both stock and tuned boost levels which is why we include everything necessary to replace your flimsy OEM chargepipe including high quality, 4-ply silicone couplers as well as stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
Additionally, we offer and recommend replacement throttle body c-clips and o-rings in case your original clip and gasket are lost or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Durable wrinkle black powder coated finish.
- 4 ply silicone connectors & stainless steel t-bolt clamps included.
- Constructed from T6061 mandrel bent, tig welded aluminum.
- Includes a 1/8″ NPT bungs for meth/water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet precision machined CNC flanges for a leak-free connection.
- Includes everything necessary to upgrade from factory charge pipe.
- Lifetime warranty.
- 2009-2018 BMW X3 35i & 35iX F25 N55
- 2013-2018 BMW X4 35i & 35iX F26 N55
- 2018-2019 BMW X4 M40i & M40iX F25 N55
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application