Ac Schnitzer 21" Wheel Tyre Set Type VIII Forged Pirelli - Bmw M5 F90 2018-2019
AC Schnitzer only uses high-quality brand tyres, which are developed in close cooperation with premium tyre manufacturers. On the one hand, the tyres have to transfer the power of the engine perfectly to the road, on the other hand, properties such as braking behaviour, lateral control, water drainage in rain and the properties in straight running are important decision criteria for or against a tyre.
AC Schnitzer specialises in mixed-sized tyres, i.e. wheel sets in which the wheels of the rear axle are wider than those of the front axle. This makes sense in terms of driving dynamics, as it allows strong drive forces to be transmitted while at the same time enabling high steering precision. Although the wider a tyre is, the more power you can put on the road, the rolling resistance caused by the tyre must not become too high. As the rolling resistance increases the wider a tyre is, AC Schnitzer works out the wheel dimensions that are balanced.
All AC Schnitzer wheel sets are tuned in multi-stage driving tests in traffic and on race tracks. Only after successful test runs the wheels are released for sale. All AC Schnitzer wheel sets are delivered fully assembled and balanced. They are subject to a two-year manufacturer's warranty. The scope of delivery includes mounting materials such as adapters and wheel bolts as well as the homologation certificate (with the exception of marked wheelsets for export).
AC Schnitzer develops special wheel/tyre combinations for all-wheel drive vehicles and orientates itself on the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer. These AC Schnitzer wheel sets are marked "xi/xd". Only those wheel dimensions are developed and approved for all-wheel drive vehicles that are as gentle on transfer cases as standard wheel sets.
Because of the special material structure, the design of the Type VIII forged alloy is slimmer than that of other members of the Type VIII wheel family.
All-wheel drive vehicles require adapted wheel circumferences. For vehicles with a BMW xDrive system, please only use tire sizes and tire marks approved by BMW or AC Schnitzer for all-wheel drive vehicles. These can be found in the xi-xd wheel tyre set list.
- 4 complete wheels
- AC Schnitzer Type VIII Lightweight Forged Wheels with premium tyres mounted and balanced
- Vehicle and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Pentagonal hub cover with AC Schnitzer logo
- Quality tag
- Certificate of authenticity
- Homologation certificate
- Weight-optimized rims through forging technology paired with premium tires
- Specific tuning through multi-stage driving tests on road and race track
- Made in Germany
- With exclusive AC Schnitzer and forged lettering
- Open design in BiColor Anthracite/ Silver, giving a clear view to the brakes
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- Warranty 2 years
- Developed exclusively for BMW vehicles
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- BiColor Silver/Anthracite optionally also in Anthracite
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
- High quality lightweight forged wheels save approx. 25-35% weight, compared with conventional cast wheels
- Perceptible reduction in unsprung mass and gyroscopic forces on the car, therefore
- Significantly improved acceleration and deceleration due to lower masses
- Improved cornering handling
- Machined Forged logo on the front
- Machined original AC Schnitzer logo
- High quality clear lacquer protects the wheel against corrosion, therefore
- Open design in Anthracite/Silver
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
||4.4 L S63 V8
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.