Rim designers have so far faced a dilemma. They always had to meet two conflicting requirements in their product developments: On the one hand, the rim diameters and wheel widths are to become ever larger, but on the other hand, the designers are also to reduce the rim weight. AC Schnitzer engineers and designers have found a solution for this feat: technically particularly innovative and interesting in design.
Thanks to their particularly innovative production method, the Type V Forged Lightweight Wheels meet both criteria in an optimum manner.
Due to their special design, they open up completely new design possibilities: numerous variants can be realized by combining a partially polished or lacquered surface.
High quality lightweight forged wheels save approx. 25-35% weight, compared with conventional casted wheels. The slender design of the wheels thanks to high strength material and perceptible reduction in unsprung mass and gyroscopic forces on the car.
Please click on the optional product requested:
RDC Sensor - 361010130
Wheel Cover Set - 5119210110
Wheels Locking Set - 361310780
Emergency Tyre Inflator - 951010110
- Rim Type V Forged Anthracite
- For Rear Axle
- Specific hub cover
- Quality tag
- Homologation certificate
- Optional vehicle- and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Developed exclusively for BMW vehicles
- With exclusive AC Schnitzer and forged lettering
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- Also available as a complete wheel
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- BiColor Silver/Anthracite optionally also in Anthracite
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
- Spacers/mounting package for the best possible position in the wheel arch (to be ordered separately)
- Assembly package vehicle specific
- Warranty 2 years
- 2016 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
- 2017 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
- 2018 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
- 2019 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.