The new AC1 rims, AC Schnitzer has reinterpreted the classic twin-spoke design. The result is a sporting hybrid look. In a sophisticated style, triangle tips taper towards the rim edge and widen towards the centre, separated by five trapezoids. These draw the eye directly to the unique classic element of the AC1 rim: the pentagonal hub cap with AC Schnitzer logo.
Despite this multiplicity of styling elements, the design appears clean and masculine thanks to the very straight lines. The interplay of all these elements gives the AC1 wheel solidity and size. Especially in motion, the BiColor finish creates a strongly alternating effect.
Weight reduction of approx. 30 % thanks to forging, compared with conventional cast wheels. Perceptible reduction in unsprung mass and gyroscopic forces on the car, therefore significantly improved driving dynamics and significantly improved acceleration and deceleration due to lower masses.
Please click on the optional product requested:
RDC Sensor - 361010130
Wheels Locking Set - 361310720
Wheel Center Cap - 361310600
Emergency Tyre Inflator - 951010110
- Engineered in Germany
- Heat treated
- For Front axle
- Developed exclusively for BMW and MINI vehicles
- With exclusive AC Schnitzer lettering
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- Also available as a complete wheel
- Warranty 2 years
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- BiColor optionally also in anthracite
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
- Spacers/mounting package for the best possible position in the wheel arch (to be ordered separately)
- Assembly package vehicle specific
- Rim AC1 casted, monoblock wheel in Anthracite
- Specific hub cover
- Quality tag
- Homologation certificate
- Optional vehicle- and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 2016 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
- 2017 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
- 2018 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
- 2019 BMW M2 F87 Competition Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.