to text us.
to call us.
to e-mail us.
The Moroso EVO IX Wet Sump Oil Pan is designed to keep oil where it needs to be even in the most severe racing scenarios. The stock oil pan for the EVO did not take into account the effects that sustained high speed turns or acceleration can have on the oil.
During these situations oil can be pushed to one side of the pan causing vital engine components to be starved of oil. The Moroso Wet Sump Oil Pan will not only accommodate another 1.5 quarts of oil but by using a trap and kick outs, it enables oil to stay where it is needed.The added capacity and aluminum construction have the added benefit of keeping the oil cooler.
This item does not work with a stock lower ic pipe
Every engine block is different. Some clearancing may be necessary due to the difference in stroke and rod sizes in various EVO engine combinations. Test fit ALL pieces before installation and be aware that some minor grinding may be necessary. Do not use any pre-made gasket with this pan use RTV similar to what came from the factory
- 100% 6061 aluminum construction. Hand TIG welded
- Additional 1.5 quart oil capacity over stock
- Front kick out area to allow for more oil capacity
- Integrated Trap door preventing oil from shifting during lateral acceleration
- 3/4” deeper than stock pan
- Custom oil pickup
- Integrated crank oil stripper
- Complete bolt on with no other modifications needed
- Bolts right up the factory or aftermarket oil return lines
- Adds more clearance for factory and aftermarket downpipes
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 6061 hand TIG welded aluminum construction
- 6.5 quart oil capacity
- 3/16” thick aluminum construction
- Oil Pan
- Oil Pan Baffle Plate
- All necessary mounting hardware
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application