Exhaust With High-Flow Cat Sections.
Producing an exhaust system that is both aggressive at full throttle yet civil enough for Bluetooth calls is no small endeavor. Using the AWE Tuning 200 Cell HJS HD High Flow Cat Sections, AWE Tuning sound engineers carefully studied the tones of the multiple prototype 991TT systems at various RPMs, and meticulously engineered a bespoke 991TT solution (as opposed to a repurposed 997.2TT system) to combat frequencies that are not appropriate for a supercar of this caliber – retaining and building upon only the perfect notes. All while producing an impressive 29+ horsepower at the crank along with the AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee.
Using 3.0" diameter T304 stainless steel tubing and an H-pipe design, the AWE Tuning muffler section routes exhaust gases through two proprietary and handcrafted mufflers to create the AWE Tuning signature sound.
Due to the use of high flow catalytic converters this exhaust is legal for racing use only.
- With High-Flow Cat Sections
- Max Gains: + 29 hp / + 32 ft lb at the crank with RSR Style Tips
- Max Gains: + 20 hp / + 20 ft lb at the crank with OE tips or Quad Tips
- High flow German-made 200 cell HJS HD metal-core catalysts
- No CEL. Guaranteed.
- 3.0" mandrel-bent tubing with H-Pipe crossover for optimal performance
- Handcrafted from T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on
- Included gaskets & hardware
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.8l Awd Pdk
- 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S 3.8l Awd Pdk
- 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.8l Awd Pdk
- 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S 3.8l Awd Pdk
- 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.8l Awd Pdk
- 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S 3.8l Awd Pdk
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.