Muffler With 200 Cell Cats.
Most GT2 drivers will agree that the stock sound tone and volume leaves a lot to be desired on this extreme sports car. While leaving idle and part throttle volume civil for daily driver chores, we addressed full throttle volume and overall tone. Our muffler not only achieves a slightly louder WOT volume with an exotic tone, it also unleashes considerable power due to it being a 3.0" straight through design. The OE muffler uses ~2.5" tubing and the internal construction is a baffled style.
The stock 600 cell catalytic converters are quite heavy and restrictive, and our 200 cell German made HJS cats are another reason why we were able to unlock considerable power with our exhaust system. Even though our catalysts are lower cell count, they feature an expensive rare metal coating that produces excellent catalytic action and keeps the Check Engine Light from illuminating on the instrument cluster.
The OE muffler can and tips are Titanium for weight savings, and we were very respectful while improving sound and performance to not sacrifice the value of low system weight. In fact, the weight of the OE GT2 exhaust set a benchmark for us that resulted in us releasing a new generation of mufflers for all our 996 and 997 turbo Porsche exhausts. We approached the challenge with a clean slate and our engineering department was able to consolidate what normally is housed in two of our muffler cans into just one. Without the use of Titanium, we were still able to keep our entire system weight to within ~5lbs of the stock one.
Our exhaust systems are handbuilt works of art, are award winning, and are what your Porsche deserves.
This exhaust system is for racing use only.
- T304 stainless steel throughout
- Civilized idle and part throttle volume
- Exotic wide open throttle sound
- 200 cell metal core HJS catalysts
- Weighs within ~5lbs of stock system
- Optional Diamond Black nickel plated tips
- One year warranty on Catalytic Converters. Lifetime Warranty on balance on system.
- 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 3.6l Turbo Rwd Fits Any Transmission
- 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 3.6l Turbo Rwd Manual
- 2009 Porsche 911 GT2 3.6l Turbo Rwd Fits Any Transmission
- 2009 Porsche 911 GT2 3.6l Turbo Rwd Manual
- 2010 Porsche 911 GT2 3.6l Turbo Rwd Fits Any Transmission
- 2010 Porsche 911 GT2 3.6l Turbo Rwd Manual
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.