In Axle-back form, the SwitchPath™ retains the M5’s factory mid-section, coming in right at the rear axle.The AWE Switchpath™ Axleback Exhaust maintains a 3” diameter, shaves weight from the rear, and retains the factory valve behavior.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
If you’re equipping the Performance Mid Pipes or an axleback, cutting will be required.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- 2018 Bmw M Series M5 4.4l Turbo M Xdrive M Steptronic
- 2019 Bmw M Series M5 4.4l Turbo M Xdrive M Steptronic
- 2019 Bmw M Series M5 Competition 4.4l Turbo M Xdrive M Steptronic
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.