Cat-Back Exhaust Dual Outlet (Non-Resonated).
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the cat-back Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the AWE Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle. This version, like the Touring Edition, is available with resonated or non-resonated mid pipes.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
AWE cat-back exhausts are not applicable to SS models with an automatic transmission, only axle-backs.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Dual Outlet Exhaust
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone
- Peak gains of 11 hp and 5 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 16 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe is standard in each catback configuration
- 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system means factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ss Coupe 6.2l Rwd Manual
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro Ss Coupe 6.2l Rwd Manual
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Ss Coupe 6.2l Rwd Manual
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.