Cat-Back Exhaust (Resonated for Performance Catalyst).
The Track Edition Exhaust is equipped with the same precision-engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonators up front and 180 Technology® resonators in the rear. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with non-resonated downpipes and straight pipe sections -- leaving the integrated x-pipe as the only filter. For those who like it loud, go Track.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (exhaust)
- Max gains of 23 hp and 27 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (catalyst)
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Specifically engineered downpipe resonators for use with the catalyst available separately
- Performance Catalyst features a precision CNC-machined billet T304 stainless steel flange, and 145mm 200 CPSI EURO6 HJS HD catalyst with tri-lobe core
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on catalyst core)
- 2018 Audi S4 Sedan 3.0t Quattro Tiptronic
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.