PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The rowdiest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. All with full 3” diameter configuration.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
This versions is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 7 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (Touring and Track Editions)
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- 2013 Ford Focus ST Hatchback 2.0l Turbo Fwd Manual
- 2014 Ford Focus ST Hatchback 2.0l Turbo Fwd Manual
- 2015 Ford Focus ST Hatchback 2.0l Turbo Fwd Manual
- 2016 Ford Focus ST Hatchback 2.0l Turbo Fwd Manual
- 2017 Ford Focus ST Hatchback 2.0l Turbo Fwd Manual
- 2018 Ford Focus ST Hatchback 2.0l Turbo Fwd Manual
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.