Cat-back Exhaust Quad Outlet (MPC Valance).
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, including the H-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
This version is available as a quad tip configuration, which is meticulously engineered to fit perfectly with either genuine GT350 valances, or GT350 “style” replica valances (MP Concepts) for "GT Premium" trims. When selecting a SKU, ensure it is for your valance (genuine or replica).
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- MPC Valance Quad Outlet Exhaust
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Featuring fully integrated H-Pipe on Cat-back version
- Full 3” diameter system on Cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0l Rwd Automatic
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0l Rwd Manual
- 2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0l Rwd Automatic
- 2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0l Rwd Manual
- 2017 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0l Rwd Automatic
- 2017 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0l Rwd Manual
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.