Belltech Front Shocks
The Belltech Street Performance Lowering Front Struts are designed as a performance lowering replacement for today’s McPherson Strut equipped Trucks and SUV’s.
In true Belltech style, the Street Performance Lowering Struts not only provide the performance & safety that you can only get from Belltech but allow you to lower the ride height of the front end down to a 3” lowering in half inch increments with the same part! (Depending on application).
The Street Performance lowering strut lineup has been engineered to provide a premium ride quality for todays trucks and SUV’s. By focusing their attention on the low speed compression and rebound characteristics, the Belltech engineers have developed a great balance between comfort for your everyday commute and overall performance for those spirited drives. A perfect match for upsized wheels and tires!
Matching rear Street Performance shocks are available for most applications and lowering ranges. Contact us for more information.
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
Belltech Sport Truck Products
- Lowering Components –Limited Lifetime Warrantee
- Nitro Drop 2 & Street Performance Shock Absorbers – 2 years
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 year
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been installed improperly.
- Any parts that have been excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Any parts that have been used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc.
Vehicle Fitment Chart: