This onboard remote control kit gives you the option of opening your OEM (or Capristo) exhaust valves at the touch of a button. The reason to have exhaust back pressure control is to obtain a better engine torque band and to maintain drive-ability in a wide range of conditions. Today’s high performance engines prefer a free flowing exhaust at wide throttle openings and high rpm. At smaller throttle openings and low rpm encountered in traffic, a slight increase in exhaust back pressure, results in better low end torque and a more user friendly engine.
This pressure is controlled by one or a set of butterfly valves in the exhaust system. These valves are in turn controlled by the engine ecu which would open and close the valves according to a preset set of rules. When using the vehicle on a track or in a sporty environment where it is desirable to keep the valves in an open position, a push of a button on the remote controller makes this possible.
This controller interfaces perfectly with your exhaust valve equipped CAPRISTO or OEM exhaust for select models. The electrical connections from your original wiring harness, powers the controller. This essentially makes fitment of this controller as easy as ‘plug and play’.
- Three control modes are available (using key fob buttons 1, 2, and 4)
- 1. The first is "OEM" mode in which the valves will open and close based on the OEM Ferrari ECU Control levels
- 2. The second is the "Delayed Closing" mode
- 4. The third mode "Open" leaves the valves in the open position.
- This is oriented towards track/aggressive use where higher rpm and constant full throttle application requires a free flow of exhaust gases at all times.
- 2018 Lamborghini Urus
- 2019 Lamborghini Urus
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.