The COBB Subaru J-Pipe for the 2015+ WRX is a direct replacement unit which features full CNC mandrel bent 304 stainless steel construction, a high quality metal spun catalytic converter, and an adapter for use with the factory catback. All of these features combine into an excellent replacement for the power robbing factory unit!
The COBB J-Pipe replaces what is traditionally referred to as the "downpipe" on previous Subaru vehicles. With the relocation of the turbocharger for the 2015+ WRX, the first section of exhaust no longer requires a downward turn but instead uses a sharp "j-turn" to route exhaust towards the back of the vehicle. During testing, we discovered when running a stock cat-back with an upgraded J-Pipe, there was a resonance issue when cruising at highway speeds. Thus, we have gone a step above and beyond to offer a resonated version to our customers that want to keep their stock cat-back. You can also use the resonated J-Pipe if you want to quiet down the turbo back system!
- 200 Cell Metal Substrate High Flow Cat
- 3" 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Resonator
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Cat-Back Connection - 3" Flat Flange or Donut Adapter
- Ready to Run with COBB OTS Maps
- 2015 Subaru WRX Sedan MT ADM
- 2015 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan MT ADM
- 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2017 Subaru WRX Sedan MT ADM
- 2017 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2018 Subaru WRX Sedan MT ADM
- 2018 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2019 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.