Dinan engineers designed the BMW 328i/428i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Like all Dinan exhausts, our 328i/428i Free Flow Exhaust is engineered to reduce low-RPM drone so the cabin of the vehicle is still intimate and not drowned in an excessively loud tone.
The system is built with ease in mind and utilizes a simple bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 70 mm ceramic black or polished and laser engraved exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look that yields a maximum performance gain of 4 horsepower and 3 ft-lbs of torque.
Benefits of the Dinan F30/31 328i, F32/33 428i Free Flow Exhaust:
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Twin 70 mm (2.75") laser engraved ceramic black or polished stainless steel exhaust tips
- 4 HP @ 6600 RPM, 3 FT-LB @ 6600 RPM
*Factory computer-controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.