Dinan Engine Software raises the factory rev-limiter by 150 rpm (8400 rpm maximum), endowing the V-10 with a broader power band and greater road speed potential in each gear.
- It removes the top speed governor, enabling the cars to attain their ''natural'' top speed; and the V-10s WILL pull right to red-line in top gear!
- It speeds up throttle response, providing a sportier feel and improved modulation capabilities.
- Dinan's software also provides re-calibration of the factory ''torque limiting'' programming, ensuring that maximum power is available under varying driving conditions.
- Raises Rev-limit to 8400RPM
- Greater Road Speed In Each Gear
- Removes Top Speed Governor
- Improved Throttle Mapping
- Improved Ignition Timing, Fuel Delivery, and Cam Timing
- 13 HP & 8 LB-FT of Torque when combined with the Dinan high flow throttle bodies
Stage 3 Engine Software for High Flow Air Mass Meter and Intake Assemblies:
Stage 3 Engine Software has been designed to optimize the performance and drivability of the High Flow Air Mass Meter and Intake Assemblies
- Improved Air Flow
- Cooler Air Into Engine
- Improved Throttle Response
- Larger Air Filters
- Completely Sealed
- Carbon Fiber
- 21 Horsepower @ 7500 rpm
- 14 Lb-Ft of Torque @ 7500 rpm