Eisenmann's engineers are responsible for designing the OEM systems seen on cars, and use this experience to design the best performance exhaust systems in the world. Eisenmann's performance exhausts are built by hand from start to finish to create an old world craftsmanship simply not available with other exhaust manufacturers.
Construction of nearly all Eisenmann exhaust systems, both externally and internally, is 100% light weight T304/T306 stainless steel throughout. The design of each and every system, from tube configuration and size to muffler and box dimensions, are meticulously calculated and optimized to provide maximum performance at all revs, drawing on Eisenmann's vast Motorsport experience.
This exhaust may require modifications to the rear bumper for proper fitment!.
Eisenmann's A5 Quad exhaust system, part numbers A1229.00835 and A1229.00974 uses OEM Audi fitting parts: 1 x Isolation 8K0804172, 4 x Clamping Washer N90335005, 9 x Bolt N10602101, 1 x Bracket 8K0-253-144-M, 1 x Bracket 8K0-253-144-A.
One can simply use an OEM Audi S-Line rear valence in combination with Audi S5 spoiler parts numbered 8K0-807-521-B-1RR and 8T0-807-791.
- Light Weight
- Stainless Steel
- Better Performance
- Easy to Install
- Ec Type Approval Certificate
- 2008 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2009 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2010 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2011 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2012 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2013 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2014 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2015 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
- 2016 Audi A5 (8T) Type B8 Coupe EG
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.