Eisenmann's engineers are responsible for designing the OEM systems seen on cars, and use this experience to design the best performance exhaust systems in the world. Eisenmann's performance exhausts are built by hand from start to finish to create an old world craftsmanship simply not available with other exhaust manufacturers.
Construction of nearly all Eisenmann exhaust systems, both externally and internally, is 100% light weight T304/T306 stainless steel throughout. The design of each and every system, from tube configuration and size to muffler and box dimensions, are meticulously calculated and optimized to provide maximum performance at all revs, drawing on Eisenmann's vast Motorsport experience.
This exhaust may require modifications to the rear bumper for proper fitment!
- Light Weight
- Stainless Steel
- Better Performance
- Easy to Install
- Ec Type Approval Certificate
- 1999 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
- 2000 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
- 2001 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
- 2002 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
- 2003 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
- 2004 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
- 2005 Audi S6 Type 4B Quattro Avant EG
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.