This Audi 8V RS3 Eventuri intake sets a new benchmark in aftermarket intake design for this platform. It was developed to achieve two objectives –
- De-restrict the turbo inlet path.
- Maintain low inlet temperatures.
The Eventuri Difference
The 8V RS3 Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housings which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo tubing. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.
Acceleration results summary:
- 60-130mph with Stock intake = 12.013 seconds
- 60-130mph with Eventuri intake = 11.753 seconds
- 100-200Km/h with Stock intake = 10.271 seconds
- 100-200Km/h with Eventuri intake = 10.046 seconds
Each intake system consists of:
- Carbon Fibre Venturi Filter Housing
- High Flow Urethane Cone Filters
- Carbon Fibre inlet Duct
- Carbon Fibre or Metal Turbo Tube
- Carbon Fibre Connecting Tube
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Silicon Couplers and Reducer