The Eventuri Intake system for the Jaguar F-Type fits both the 3.0l and 5.0l supercharged variants. We have replaced the standard airboxes and resonator tubes with our Patent Pending filter housings mated to bespoke carbon fiber tubes. To ensure a smooth airflow path, our tubes are matched in diameter to the stock MAF sensor tubes downstream and then matched again to the engine inlet tubes upstream. The combination of our Eventuri housings and tubes improves the aerodynamic efficiency of the inlet track resulting in a significant increase of power and torque. This is a stand-alone upgrade that requires no further tuning.
The F-Type Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fiber Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design that invokes the Venturi affect.
- Perfect Shape and Design
- Patent Pending intake housings made from 100% Prepreg Carbon Fibre
- Aluminum inlet cowlings
- High Flow Cotton Mesh Filters
- 100% Prepreg Carbon Fibre Tubes
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- High-Quality Silicone Couplers with OEM spec clamps
- Perfect fitment
- Performance Gain: V8: 30-38hp, 30-35ft-lb
- Performance Gain: V6: 18-24hp, 20-25ft-lb
Below is a dyno graph showing the comparison between the Eventuri and the stock airboxes on a standard F-Type 5.0l Supercharged. As you can see, power and torque are increased through a large portion of the rpm range with almost 35ft-lb increase at 5000rpm. On the road, this increase in power and torque can be felt with a sharper part throttle and full throttle response and a more aggressive power delivery all the way to the redline. The testing was done on the same day back-to-back and temperatures were monitored to ensure consistency.
- 2014 Jaguar F-Type V6, V8
- 2015 Jaguar F-Type V6, V8
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type V6, V8
- 2017 Jaguar F-Type V6, V8
- 2018 Jaguar F-Type V6, V8
- 2019 Jaguar F-Type V6, V8
Images are for representation purposes only and may differ depending on application.