The MK3 Focus RS Eventuri intake has been developed through extensive dyno testing and temperature analysis. By integrating an effective cold air feed, which the stock system lacks and coupling that with our Patent Pending Venturi housing, our intake delivers industry leading results – consistently.
The RS Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which allows airflow to remain laminar and thus improve the turbo efficiency.
- Perfect Shape and Design
- Carbon Fibre Venturi Housing
- High Flow Double Cone Air Filter
- Aluminum Cowl for smooth airflow entry
- Carbon Fibre Inlet Tube with an integrated sensor mount
- Neoprene Tubing for the cold air feed
- Laser Cut Aluminium Scoop
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- High-quality Silicon couplers with OEM specification hose clamps
- Performance Increase: 10-15hp, 12-15ft-lb
- Perfect fitment
Our intake system utilizes a unique cold air feed from the undertray allowing the filter to be saturated with ambient air during motion regardless of how hot the engine bay becomes. This coupled with our unique Venturi housing for smooth flow results in a mid-range gain of 15hp and peak RPM gain of 10hp. The dyno graph below shows the comparison between the stock airbox and the Eventuri intake system on a standard car with standard map and exhaust.
- 2015 Ford Focus RS MK3
- 2016 Ford Focus RS MK3
- 2017 Ford Focus RS MK3
- 2018 Ford Focus RS MK3
Images are for representation purposes only and may differ depending on application.