The Audi RS5/RS4 Eventuri intake was developed after consultation and support from RS5 enthusiasts. It has been completely re-engineered the inlet track from the ducts to the filters and the inlet tubes. The restrictive stock airboxes and duct feeds have been replaced with a highly efficient – fully sealed system with smooth transitions to allow the airflow to remain full and laminar.
The Eventuri Difference
This RS5/RS4 Eventuri system uses the Patent Pending Carbon fiber Housings which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filters to the throttle bodies. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect.
Each intake system consists of:
- 2 Carbon Fiber Venturi housings
- 2 High Flow Double Cone Air Filters
- 2 Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- 2 Carbon Fiber Inlet Tubes with integrated breather attachments
- 2 Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts
- 2 Carbon Fiber Front Scoops
- 2 Laser Cut Stainless Steel Scoop Extension Plates
- Laser Cut Heat Shields with Heat Reflective Lining
- High Quality Silicon Couplers and OEM Spec Hose Clamps
- Breather Hose Removal Tool
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.