The Audi RS5/RS4 Eventuri intake was developed after consultation and support from RS5 enthusiasts. We have completely re-engineered the inlet track from the ducts to the filters and the inlet tubes. The restrictive stock airboxes and duct feeds have been replaced with a highly efficient – fully sealed system with smooth transitions to allow the airflow to remain full and laminar.
The Eventuri Difference
The RS5/RS4 Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housings which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filters to the throttle bodies. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.
Each intake system consists of:
- 2 Carbon Fibre Venturi housings
- 2 High Flow Double Cone Air Filters
- 2 Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- 2 Carbon Fibre Inlet Tubes with integrated breather attachments
- 2 Carbon Fibre Intake Ducts
- 2 Carbon Fibre Front Scoops
- 2 Laser Cut Stainless Steel Scoop Extension Plates
- Laser Cut Heat Shields with Heat Reflective Lining
- High Quality Silicon Couplers and OEM Spec Hose Clamps
- Breather Hose Removal Tool