The BMW B58 Eventuri intake system is another example of our “Complete System” principal. It demonstrates the perfect balance between allowing for unrestricted airflow with our open filter housing whilst maintaining low IAT by cold air saturation with our scoop and shield combination.
The Eventuri Difference
The B58 Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo.
Each intake system consists of:
- Prepreg Carbon Filter Housing and integrated MAF tube
- High Flow Double Cone Air Filter
- Aluminium Cowl for smooth airflow entry
- Prepreg Carbon Scoop
- Prepreg Carbon filter shroud
- CNC Machined MAF Boss
- Double layer main heat shield
- Double layer secondary shield
- Laser Cut Mounting Brackets