PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
The VW Golf Gti/R MK7 Eventuri intake has been developed to provide the most efficient and direct airflow path to the turbo. By replacing the OEM the Patent Pending Venturi housing and coupling this with a smooth duct, we have ensured that the airflow remains as laminar as possible. Furthermore, the addition of a true cold air feed by adding a scoop to the front grill results in the lowest possible inlet air temperature.
The Eventuri Difference
This 2.0 TFSi system uses the Patent Pending Carbon fiber Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which allows airflow to remain laminar and thus improve the turbo efficiency.
Each intake system consists of:
- Prepreg Carbon Fiber Venturi Housing
- High Flow Double Cone Air Filter
- Aluminium Cowl for smooth airflow entry
- Prepeg Carbon Fiber Intake Duct (also available in plastic)
- Laser Cut Cold Air Scoop with Surround
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Laser Cut Slam Panel Plate
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.