Eventuri Carbon Fiber Kevlar Intake - Audi 3.0TFSI S5
The Audi S4/S5 3.0T Eventuri intake was developed to give less restrictive airflow to the supercharger whilst maintaining low inlet temperatures. The S5/S4 engine bay becomes heat soaked very quickly so simply having an open cone system would result in better airflow but higher inlet temperatures. Therefore completely re-engineered the inlet track from the throttle body to the front grill with a highly efficient sealed system. The restrictive stock airboxes and duct feeds have been replaced with a Venturi filter housing and a duct system with smooth transitions to allow the airflow to remain full and laminar. The resulting performance gains and aesthetics are industry leading for this platform.
The Eventuri Difference
The B8 S4/S5 Eventuri system uses the Patent Pending Carbon fiber Housings which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filters to the throttle bodies. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect.
The gains are from a combination of reasons:
1) The sealed system keeps IATs low - especially with the front air scoop which forces air into the system.
2) The Venturi housing provides a smooth transition from the filter to the intake tube which maintains laminar flow. This helps the charger to run more efficiently.
3) The entire system is constructed from pure pre-preg carbon fiber which is great at insulating from heat.
Each intake system consists of:
- Carbon Fiber Venturi housing
- High Flow Double Cone Air Filter
- Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Carbon Fiber Inlet Tubes with smooth taper
- Carbon Fiber Intake Duct with secondary inlet and flexible tubing
- Carbon Fiber Front Scoop
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Scoop Extension Plate
- High Quality Silicon Couplers and OEM Spec Hose Clamps
- Breather filter with adapter and laser cut bracket
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.