If you’re searching for an increase in engine performance, look no further. GruppeM air intake systems are precision-engineered to provide an increase in horsepower and torque.
The GruppeM BMW 135i, 1M carbon fiber ram air intake system was designed with K&N to dramatically improve airflow across the entire RPM range while also reducing intake temperatures. Every intake system comes with a proprietary filter element made exclusively for GruppeM by K&N. The result is a tremendous improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band of the engine by utilizing the "ram air effect" which forces a greater volume of air into the engine and increases the density of the intake charge.
Each intake application is custom engineered for your vehicle using the highest quality carbon fiber weave and is designed to fit perfectly with minimal installation difficulty. The result is a carbon fiber ram air intake system that looks as good as it performs.The large capacity filter case was designed to make use of engine room capacity to the maximum.The carbon filter case inhales running wind from the front directly, while intercepting heat in the engine room.
As a result of repeating the chassis dynamo test and the actual running test, the performance is improved in the whole area including the torque-up of the low speed range, the sharp rise of boost, the response up at high rotation speed region, etc. All of it is made of real carbon of Japan production.You will be satisfied with the feeling of presence in the engine room and also powerful air intake sound when you open the bonnet.
- Improved fuel economy
- Easy to install
- Carbon Fiber construction
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Improved throttle response
- Unique carbon fiber weave pattern
- 2008 BMW E82 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2009 BMW E82 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2010 BMW E82 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2008 BMW E87 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2009 BMW E87 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2010 BMW E87 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2008 BMW E88 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2009 BMW E88 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2010 BMW E88 135i 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2011 BMW E82 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2012 BMW E82 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2013 BMW E82 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2011 BMW E87 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2011 BMW E88 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2012 BMW E88 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
- 2013 BMW E88 1M 3.0 Twin Turbo
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.