KW Suspension Clubsport 2-Way Coilovers For BMW M3 E36 1995-1999
Coilovers for Race track and road.
These set ups were specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use.
These adjustable top mounts coupled with the independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening technology individual set up adjustments according to vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. Clubsports meets all needs for the road and the race track guaranteeing excellent handling, best performance, great agility and fantastic lap times.
The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
The KW Clubsport 2-way and KW Clubsport 3-way (with separate reservoir) provides the user numerous adjustment settings. This allows to user to dial the suspension setup to his/hers driving style and to adjust or match the tire/wheel setup of the vehicle.
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
- Product: Clubsport 2-Way Coilover Kit
- Application: 95-99 M3 E36 (M3B, M3/B) Coupe, Convertible, Sedan
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 30-60mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-45mm
- Front Springrate: 685 lbs/inches
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- Top Mount: Camber
- 1995 BMW M3 Base 3.0l L6 S50 RWD, Coupe
- 1996 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Coupe
- 1997 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Coupe
- 1997 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Sedan
- 1998 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Convertible
- 1998 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Coupe
- 1998 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Sedan
- 1999 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Convertible
- 1999 BMW M3 Base 3.2l L6 S52 RWD, Coupe
- 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight 3.0l L6 S50 RWD, Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application