Coilovers for Race track and road.
Using the Nordschleife as it's testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it's 3-way Clubsport Coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (for increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the 3-way Clubsport. Similar to KW Competition 3-way coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW's patented two-valve control on the reservoir.
By hand, you can tune the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks on the purple adjustment dial. The gold adjustment dial allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjustment is provided with 16 clicks, each providing a noticeable change. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
Similar to the KW Competition suspension used in international motorsports, the KW 3-Way Clubsport Coilover kit allows fine-tuning of the compression damping separately in the low-speed and high-speed range. The click adjustments of the TVCLH-A valve technology make for easy adjustment directly on the reservoir. You can modify the low-speed compression damping with 6 precise clicks with the purple low-speed adjustment dial and directly beneath it the golden adjustment wheel provides an additional 14 precise clicks of high-speed compression adjustment. In addition, the TVR-A technology provides 16 clicks to noticeably adjust the rebound damping independently of the compression damping. If you would like to adjust the KW 3-Way Clubsport Coilover kit it can easily be adjusted for more comfort or to an alternative setup for a new race track. The KW 3-Way Clubsport benefits from the same motorsports technology that has proven its endurance with multiple overall wins at the ADAC Zurich 24h Nürburgring race.
- Independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available
- 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Use of high-performance linear race springs
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for long-term durability
- Product: Clubsport 3-Way Coilover Kit
- Application: 15+ Volkswagen Golf VII, 1.8T
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 35-65mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 45-75mm
- Front Springrate: 570 lbs/inches
- Rear Springrate: 460 lbs/inches
- Top Mount: Camber / OE*
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf Launch Edition 1.8l L4 CNSA FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf Launch Edition 1.8l L4 CNSB FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf Launch Edition 1.8l L4 CXBA FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf S 1.8l L4 CNSA FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf S 1.8l L4 CNSB FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf S 1.8l L4 CXBB FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf SE 1.8l L4 CNSA FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf SE 1.8l L4 CNSB FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf SE 1.8l L4 CXBB FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf SEL 1.8l L4 CNSA FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf SEL 1.8l L4 CNSB FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf SEL 1.8l L4 CXBB FWD, Hatchback
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application