KW height adjustable springs kits are a great alternative to conventional springs. You don't have to be satisfied with a fixed lowering as you can adjust the height with the KW height adjuster even after the kit has been installed.
The coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to remove internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion.
Springs do not require factory electronic dampening to be deactivated, so various potholes, ruts, and other road hazards are addressed in an optimal fashion so your ride and steering remain comfortable and stable.
- Springs do not require factory electronic dampening to be deactivated
- Adjustable spring seats allow height to be fine-tuned by hand
- Made from quality material for superior durability
- Performance part for perfect fit and function
- Better Steering Behavior
- Improved Looks
- Easy to install
- Product: Height Adjustable Springs
- Application: 2016+ 540C, 570S, 570GT; (MA3) Street
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 0-20mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 0-20mm
- 2017 McLaren 570GT Base 3.8l V8 M838T RWD, Coupe
- 2018 McLaren 570GT Base 3.8l V8 M838T RWD, Coupe
- 2016 McLaren 570S Base 3.8l V8 M838T RWD, Coupe
- 2017 McLaren 570S Base 3.8l V8 M838T RWD, Coupe
- 2018 McLaren 570S Base 3.8l V8 M838T RWD, Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application