The KW Suspension Hydraulic Lift System provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping lowered cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps or road construction. More ground clearance by the push of a button With the HLS lift system you can lift your sports car or lowered vehicle to safely negotiate obstacles such as speedbumps, railroad crossings, road works, garages and underground car parks. Depending on the version of the HLS lift system your vehicle can be hydraulically lifted either at the front axle or on both axles by up to 45 mm.
The lift kit HLS 2 is only installed on the front axle. HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
For a wide range of super cars and general everyday cars our HLS is available as an application-specific solution. Included in the delivery are such parts as the hydraulic lines or hydraulic pump adapted to your vehicle, all components will fit perfectly to your sports car. No matter if you want to combine the HLS with your series suspension kit or our KW coilovers which are one of the worlds top aftermarket products, the choice is yours. Alpina, BMW M, Manthey, Mercedes-Benz AMG, Novitec Rosso and many other well-known companies of the international automotive industry place their trust in KW coilover kits.
This prevents damage to your aerodynamic components, underbody protection or even oil sump. The lift system is available either as a vehicle-specific solution with or without a KW coilover kit, depending on the type of car and the model. If you cannot find your vehicle in our KW HLS product range, our engineers have also developed a universal lift system.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Unique, individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Complete solution including KW coilovers
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via an LED
- Control button or by an optional remote control
- Can be activated while driving (up to 80 km/h)
- Fast lifting within 4-5 seconds
- Absolutely corrosion-resistant (coated cylinder components made of aluminum)
- Product: KW Hydraulic Lift System incl. KW V3 Coilover
- Application: 07-11 911 (997) GT3, GT3 RS
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 0-20mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 0-20mm
- 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 3.8l H6 RWD, Coupe
- 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 3.8l H6 RWD, Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application