Individual sport suspension with Maximum comfort
Height adjustable Street Comfort allows a lowering of 10-40mm depending on the vehicle. This allows for the flexibility to improve the look while adding custom products like aftermarket wheels.
At the same time the lowering has a positive effect on the driving dynamics and road contact. With this discreet but effective lowering more spring travel will be retained to combine a comfortable spring with harmonic dampener, this way the best driving comfort is guaranteed.
With KW Street Comfort coilovers you can influence the handling and comfort by the individually adjustable rebound damping. With 16 precise clicks, you can adjust the KW dampers to a be more comfortable or a little firmer without affecting the compression damping. By increasing the rebound force with the adjustment wheel, the body movements are reduced. Your has more directional and cornering stability. If you change to bigger wheels than the wheel / tire combination which came from the car manufacturer, you can adapt the rebound damping to the driving behaviour of your car and your new alloy rims perfectly. Or you can reduce the rebound forces with a few clicks to gain even more comfort - just as you have always desired from a sport suspension.
- Maximum driving comfort with improved driving dynamics.
- More comfort and flexibility over OE sport suspension.
- Trapezoid thread for easy height adjustment.
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Minimum lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- High quality components for a long life
- Comfort-oriented damper setup
- Adjustable rebound damping
- Product: Street Comfort Coilovers with Adjustable Rebound Dampening
- Application: 2014+ CLA 250, (117) 2WD
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 25-45mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-50mm
- Front Springrate: Progressive
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Base 2.0l L4 270.920 FWD, Sedan
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Base 2.0l L4 270.920 FWD, Sedan
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Base 2.0l L4 270.920 FWD, Sedan
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Base 2.0l L4 270.920 FWD, Sedan
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Base 2.0l L4 270.920 FWD, Sedan
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application