Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.Even with full load and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 1 Coilovers with Non-Adjustable (Fixed) Shock
- Application: 2015+ 2 Series F22 Coupe, 228i, 230i, AWD(xDrive); without EDC
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 5-30mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 0-25mm
- Front Springrate: Progressive
- Rear Springrate: 630 lbs/inches
- 2015 BMW 228i xDrive Base 2.0l L4 N20B20A AWD, Coupe
- 2015 BMW 228i xDrive Base 2.0l L4 N26B20A AWD, Coupe
- 2016 BMW 228i xDrive Base 2.0l L4 N20B20A AWD, Coupe
- 2016 BMW 228i xDrive Base 2.0l L4 N26B20A AWD, Coupe
- 2017 BMW 230i xDrive Base 2.0l L4 B46B20O0 AWD, Coupe
- 2015 BMW M235i xDrive Base 3.0l L6 N55B30A AWD, Coupe
- 2016 BMW M235i xDrive Base 3.0l L6 N55B30A AWD, Coupe
- 2017 BMW M240i xDrive Base 3.0l L6 B58M30O0 AWD, Coupe
- 2018 BMW M240i xDrive Base 3.0l L6 B58M30O0 AWD, Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.