Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.Even with full load and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 1 Coilovers with Non-Adjustable (Fixed) Shock
- Application: 99-03 5 series E39 (5/D) Wagon 2WD; without rear automatic levelling
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 35-65mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 30-60mm
- Front Springrate: 400 lbs/inches
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- 2001 BMW 525i Base 2.5l L6 M54 RWD, Wagon
- 2002 BMW 525i Base 2.5l L6 M54 RWD, Wagon
- 2003 BMW 525i Base 2.5l L6 M54 RWD, Wagon
- 1999 BMW 528i Base 2.8l L6 M52TU RWD, Wagon
- 2000 BMW 528i Base 2.8l L6 M52TU RWD, Wagon
- 1999 BMW 540i Base 4.4l V8 M62 RWD, Wagon
- 2000 BMW 540i Base 4.4l V8 M62 RWD, Wagon
- 2001 BMW 540i Base 4.4l V8 M62 RWD, Wagon
- 2002 BMW 540i Base 4.4l V8 M62 RWD, Wagon
- 2003 BMW 540i Base 4.4l V8 M62 RWD, Wagon
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.