Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.Even with full load and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 1 Coilovers with Non-Adjustable (Fixed) Shock
- Application: 2012+ 500 Type 3, North American models only
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 30-60mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-55mm
- Front Springrate: Progressive
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- 2017 Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4l L4 EAF FWD, Hatchback
- 2017 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio 1.4l L4 EAF FWD, Convertible
- 2012 Fiat 500 c Lounge 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Convertible
- 2017 Fiat 500 c Lounge 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Convertible
- 2012 Fiat 500 c Pop 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Convertible
- 2017 Fiat 500 c Pop 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Convertible
- 2012 Fiat 500 Lounge 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Hatchback
- 2017 Fiat 500 Lounge 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Hatchback
- 2012 Fiat 500 Pop 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Hatchback
- 2017 Fiat 500 Pop 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Hatchback
- 2012 Fiat 500 Sport 1.4l L4 EAB FWD, Hatchback
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.