Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.Even with full load and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 1 Coilovers with Non-Adjustable (Fixed) Shock
- Application: 10-14 Volkswagen Golf VI (2+4-Door, TDI only), without DCC
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 35-65mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 35-65mm
- Front Springrate: Progressive
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2.0l L4 CJAA FWD, Hatchback
- 2011 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2.0l L4 CJAA FWD, Hatchback
- 2012 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2.0l L4 CJAA FWD, Hatchback
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.