Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.Even with full load and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 1 Coilovers with Non-Adjustable (Fixed) Shock
- Application: 11-13 Jetta VI SE, SEL 2.5; Sedan (North American Model only)
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 30-55mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 40-60mm
- Front Springrate: Progressive
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SE 2.5l L5 CBTA FWD, Sedan
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SE 2.5l L5 CBUA FWD, Sedan
- 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SE 2.5l L5 CBTA FWD, Sedan
- 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SE 2.5l L5 CBUA FWD, Sedan
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SEL 2.5l L5 CBTA FWD, Sedan
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SEL 2.5l L5 CBUA FWD, Sedan
- 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SEL 2.5l L5 CBTA FWD, Sedan
- 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SEL 2.5l L5 CBUA FWD, Sedan
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.