Sporty and personalized with adjustable rebound dampening.
This system is designed for the driver who requires not only determining the individual lowering of their vehicle, but having the ability to adjust the
damper settings to fine tune the system to their needs.The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll of the vehicle adapting it to one’s own driving preferences.
Because of the rebound adjustability with our KW Variant 2 coilovers you can have more influence in handling and comfort of the car. With 16 precise click you can adjust the KW dampers (firmer or more comfortable) without affecting the bottom valve of the compression damping.
- Rebound adjustable shock damper technology (16 clicks) to accommodate from Comfort to Sport/Race damping ranges
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 2 Coilovers with Adjustable Rebound Damping
- Application: 00-03 M5 E39 (M539) Sedan
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 35-65mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-50mm
- Front Springrate: 400 lbs/inches
- Rear Springrate: Progressive
- 2000 BMW M5 Base 5.0l V8 S62 RWD, Sedan
- 2001 BMW M5 Base 5.0l V8 S62 RWD, Sedan
- 2002 BMW M5 Base 5.0l V8 S62 RWD, Sedan
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.