Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening:"
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets.The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
With the individually adjustable rebound setup of the KW coilover Variant 3 "inox-line", you can directly influence the handling and comfort with its precise
click adjustment. Depending on the vehicle type, the rebound valves of the KW twin-tube dampers on the upper end of the piston rod will be adjusted via an
integrated adjustment wheel or a twist-adjustment wheel which is included in the delivery content.That possibility of individual adjustment is what has made
KW Variant 3 "inox-line" coilover the preferred choice by sports car manufacturers, tuners and drivers worldwide.
- Rebound adjustable shock damper technology (16 clicks)
- Compression (bump) adjustable shock damper technology (12 clicks)
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 3 Coilovers with Adjustable Compression & Rebound Damping
- Application: 12-16 Aston Martin DB9
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 0-20mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 10-35mm
- 2016 Aston Martin DB-9 Base / GT / Volante
- 2015 Aston Martin DB-9 Base / Volante
- 2014 Aston Martin DB-9 Base / Volante
- 2013 Aston Martin DB-9 Base / Volante
- 2012 Aston Martin DB-9 Base / Volante
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.