Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
The KW coilover Variant 1 "inox-line" has a vehicle-specific, fixed configured damper setup. The spring and damper match perfectly, so that you will experience an optimized balance of sportiness and comfort while driving.Even with full load and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.
- Sport tuned, non-adjustable (fixed) shock dampening
- User defined vehicle height adjustability
- "INOX" line stainless steel construction for corrosion and rust protection
- Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- TUV tested and approved height adjustment ranges
- High-quality, CNC machined components for long life
- Ready to install complete solution
- Product: Variant 1 Coilovers with Non-Adjustable (Fixed) Shock
- Application: 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 2WD V8
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 20-50mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 25-55mm
- Front Springrate: 500 lbs/inches
- Rear Springrate: 855 lbs/inches
- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 EZB RWD, Wagon
- 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1l V8 RWD, Wagon
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.