The Dinan Monoball Kit provides responsiveness you can feel by replacing the rubber bushings in the rear trailing arms with precision ball joints and machined aluminum housings.
- Improves responsiveness by eliminating the deflection inherent in the stock rubber bushings while also reducing brake shimmy.
- The quietest bearings on the market are virtually noise free so you can live with them everyday.
- These are the only bearings on the market that are sealed using a rubber boot to keep out dirt and road grime stopping them form wearing out prematurely.
+ Improved Steering Responsiveness
+ Reduces Brake Shimmy
+ Nylon-lined Bearings for Quiet Operation
+ Machined Aluminum Housings+ Sealed Bearings
- 1998-1999 323i E36
- 1999-2000 323i & Ci, Conv., Wagon E46
- 2001-2006 325i & Ci, xi, Conv., Wagon E46
- 1992-1995 325i & Conv. E36
- 1996-1999 328i E36
- 1999-2000 328i & Ci E46
- 2001-2006 330i & Ci, xi, Conv., ZHP E46
- 2001-2006 M3 E46
- 1996-1999 M3 E36
- 1995 M3 E36
- 2003-2006 Z4 2.5 E85
- 2003-2008 Z4 3.0 E85
- 2006-2008 Z4 M E86 Coupe
- 2006-2008 Z4 M E85 ROADSTER
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
|Labor Hours/Installation Hours
||Included Item Details