The REMUS stainless steel cat-back exhaust system for the Audi RS3 is designed to work in perfect cooperation with the stock catalytic converter of the engine. Reduced back pressure and optimized flow dynamics grant a significant increase in power and torque in combination with the well-known sonorous REMUS sound. Due to lightweight construction and sophisticated materials, a reduction in weight can be seen in comparison to the stock exhaust system.
RESONATED FRONT SECTION:
Resonated front section, replaces original front silencer, can only be installed together with REMUS sport exhaust
incl. EC type approval
NON-RESONATED FRONT SECTION:
Non-resonated RACING front section, replaces original front silencer can only be installed together with REMUS sport exhaust. No EC type approval
No vehicle modifications required!
The use of racing products and products which do not have EC approval is generally not permitted on public roads.
When installing REMUS cat-back or catalyst delete tubes on vehicles which are used for closed road driving, it is advisable to tune the ECU for a maximum gain in performance and to ensure that the CEL does not come on.
Please click on the optional product requested:
Remus Responder: R903712
- Aggressive racing sound
- Shot blasted surface, 100% stainless steel
- Performance increase, low back pressure
- Light weight construction
- Perfect shape and fitment
- Handmade in Austria
- 24 months warranty
- Audi RS3 Turbo Type 8V 2.5l 294kW 2017=> (DAZA, EURO 6b)
- Audi RS3 Limousine Type 8V 2.5l 294kW 2017=> (DAZA, EURO 6b)
- Audi RS3 5turig Type 8V 2.5l 294kW 2017=> (DAZA, EURO 6b)
- Audi RS3 Quattro Type 8V 2.5l 294kW 2017=> (DAZA, EURO 6b)
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.