PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
The REMUS cat-back resonated exhaust for the VW Golf VII is designed to work in perfect cooperation with the stock catalytic converter of the engine. Reduced back pressure and optimized flow dynamics grant a significant increase in power and torque in combination with the well-known sonorous REMUS sound. Due to lightweight construction and sophisticated materials, a reduction in weight can be seen in comparison to the stock exhaust system.
- Golf VII GTI Type AU, 2.0l TSI 162 kW (CHH) 2013=>
- Golf VII GTI Performance, Type AU, 2.0l TSI 169 kW (CHH) 2013=>
- Golf VII GTI Clubsport, Type AU, 2.0l TSI 195 kW (CJXE) 2016=>
CONNECTION TUBE FOR MOUNTING:
Connection tube for mounting sport exhaust.
CAT-BACK RESONATED SECTION:
The REMUS cat-back front resonated silencer is a perfect supplement to the REMUS sport exhaust. Like the REMUS sport exhaust it is fully made of stainless steel and build according to flow dynamics to support the maximum power output of the engine.
The sport exhaust is only mountable together with REMUS rear diffuser 951401 HES (carbon optic) respectively 952401 HES (black satin)!
Please click on the optional product requested:
Remus Responder: R903712
- High grade material (stainless steel)
- Performance and torque increase
- Sporty, sonorous sound
- Perfect tail pipe design
- Light weight construction
- Perfect shape and fitment
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.