PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
SPL Parts adjustable Rear Toe Arms (RTA) for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ platform increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. A lowered FR-S/BRZ will need adjustment to get toe back in spec to ensure proper tire wear and handling. Even small changes to ride height and camber will affect toe settings. Black Anodized 2024 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel construction
- Gun-drilled 2024 Aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Optional Eccentric Lockout Kit
An optional Eccentric Lockout (EL) kit replaces the factory eccentric bolts. Eccentric bolts are known to slip during hard cornering altering your alignment settings. Installing our Eccentric Lockout kit will allow the toe arms to safely be unbolted and bolted back on the car while maintaining alignment settings. Our lockout plates are CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and supplied with CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware for absolutely zero slip. The Eccentric Lockout kit is compatible with all brands of adjustable toe arms.