ST anti-sway bars greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes and hard cornering by reducing the load difference between the inside and outside wheels.The installation of a ST Anti-Swaybar or Suspension Techniques Anti-Swaybar Complete Kit will result in a drastic reduction in the boat-like feel that many vehicles have with the factory or even mildly tuned suspension.
Anti-Swaybars are built with additional adjustability either in the bar itself with multiple end link mounting points, or adjustable heim joint end links to tune in or out any undesirable handling characteristics of your current suspension setup such as over-steer or under-steer.Precision engineered to provide the best performance possible, our cold formed solid steel design is powder coated for durability and comes complete with polyurethane bushings and all hardware needed for easy installation if applicable.
By increasing the rate of the front, rear or both bars over the factory units, the ST Anti-Swaybars, your body roll will be reduced giving you more confidence on long sweeping corners, on and off ramps, as well as in emergency maneuvers.Anti-Sway bars gives your ride better balance in and out of the corners by reducing body roll and the understeer conditions associated with it.
- Reduce vehicle body roll and increase the traction
- Provides gripping power of your tires
- Bearing made from high quality composite materials
- Improved balance
- Use swedged ends for strength and reliability
- Greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes
- Product: ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bar Set
- Application: 15-19 Volkswagen Golf VII with IRS (including GTI) MK7 1.8T + 2.0T
- Front Anti-Sway Bar Diameter: 29mm H
- Rear Anti-Sway Bar Diameter: 25mm H
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf VII
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.